Saturday, August 30, 2014

NJ CARPET RUG AND TILE CLEANING SERVICES IN MIDDLETOWN NJ,CARPET CLEANER NJ

NEW IMPROVED CLEANING DETERGENTS ARE MAKING A BIG DIFFERENCE !!
WE SOLVE PET PROBLEMS - PET URINE PET DANDER - PET ODORS !!
New improved cleaning solutions are making a big difference on filtration soiling and stain removal. These new super soaps are cleaning way deeper than before this is a must see. Don't waste time thinking that any carpet cleaner will do call All clean from the start at 732-492-3300 for an easy estimate.
ALL CLEAN OFFERS THE BEST CARPET UPHOLSTERY AND TILE CLEANING IN MONMOUTH AND OCEAN COUNTIES
If you own a nice home it can be scary turning any cleaner loose in your beautiful home. We clean large estate homes everyday and fully understand what skill levels you need and special care when considering your paint, furniture wall paper. There’s nothing worse than turning a amateur loose in your home. 

WE MAKE TILE & GROUT CLEANING LOOK EASY !!
 Bring your kitchen tile back like new it's easy at All Clean. We offer affordable prices everyday.
All Clean has 20 years experience of cleaning Wedding halls, Car dealers Churches, Large estate homes and more. So if your looking for a special cleaner you found us.!! Our new super trucks have maximum power giving you the results you've been waiting for in Middletown,Red Bank,and fair Haven New Jersey and surrounding areas.

New Customers- Reviews

Dr. Mr. Bob Johnson:

I have never taken the time to write a review due to time constraints, etc. But my recent experience with your company deserves one.

You and your crew were recently at the house for cleaning and treating our carpets.
I want to thank you for doing a spectacular job! The carpets look brand new as if they were just placed.  Even the carpet "fibers" feel a lot softer.  We have used some of the top name /most marketed carpet cleaner companies in the area but your service and results have by far exceeded any of them. I also want to thank you for your honesty in evaluating what services and treatments needed to be performed and for your very fair pricing schedule.
It is rare to find any type of "service" company that provides both high quality results AND excellent customer service with a pleasant crew to work with.

Thanks again
Regards,

Sandesh Jain, M.D
Manalapan NJ

Dear Bob,
           
            I wanted to personally thank you and your staff for the amazing job you had recently done in my home. I can’t even believe that my 16 year old white carpets look brand new. I recently had movers install a new washing machine and they left grease spots in several places. I was amazed that you were able to get that completely removed. The grout on my kitchen tiles looks as great as the day I bought my home.  Thanks again for a wonderful job. I take great pride in my home and really appreciate the wonderful job your company did.


Sincerely

Lauren F
Brielle. NJ


I have been using All Clean for atleast 5 yrs.! I will continue to use All Clean for my carpets and Tile floors! They are professional, courteous and prompt. And they do an awesome job, trust me I have 2 boys and 2 Labs ( yellow and chocolate).  My husband and kids call me a clean freak, lol. So for me to keep using the same Company  and stand by the job they do says a lot!  If you are looking for a quality Company to clean your carpets, tile and more give All Clean a call .
 You will be glad you did.   Gina  Allocco - Holmdel    NJ 
















ALL CLEAN
HOWELL NJ
732-492-3300 OR VISIT WWW.NJSTAINPROS.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment